Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE FOR STADIUM® CBP SOFTWARE WEBSITE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING STADIUM CBP SOFTWARE WEBSITE.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF USE
- By accessing and using STADIUM® CBP Website (hereinafter the “Website”), property of SIMCO Technologies Inc. (hereinafter “SIMCO”), you acknowledge having read and understood these conditions of use and, accordingly, you agree to be bound and abide by them as well as any future other guidelines or rules which may be posted and modified form time to time. These conditions of use represent an agreement between you and SIMCO. By accessing and using the STADIUM® CBP Software, you also agree to be bound by the STADIUM® CBP SaaS Agreement.
- These conditions of use may be subject to change, addition or deletion at any time. Any such change will be posted on this page. Also, if we make major changes in our current conditions of use, they will be posted at least thirty (30) days prior to their coming into force and users who have forwarded their e-mail addresses to us will be notified directly thereof by electronic mail. Please refer to these conditions of use regularly in case any changes are made to them.
- If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions of use, you should not use this Website.
- SIMCO operates its Website from its offices in the Province of Québec, Canada. SIMCO does not make any representation to the effect that all items on its Website may be used in other locations. People who access this Website do so at their own initiative and are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to them.
- By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree that these conditions of use are governed by laws applicable in the Province of Québec and that any litigation ensuing from, or related to, the use of this Website and services will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the District of Québec, Province of Québec.
3. CHANGES IN WEBSITE
- SIMCO may modify, cancel or terminate any item contained in this Website, at any time, including the availability of any function, database or content. SIMCO may also impose limits on certain items or restrict the access to certain sections of this Website without prior notice and without incurring its liability.
4. PERSONAL USE
- All the items contained in this Website are offered for your personal use for non-commercial purposes. It is prohibited to use the items contained in this Website for commercial or advertising purposes without the written consent of SIMCO.
- STADIUM® CBP Website may contain hyperlinks to Internet sites managed by third parties. By activating these links, you may have to leave STADIUM-Software site. SIMCO has no control over Internet sites owned by third parties. These sites are managed entirely by third parties and SIMCO cannot make any declaration whatsoever concerning the quality or overall content thereof nor regarding the quality of the products offered or the security of performing transactions on the sites in question. The fact that third party sites are identified on this Website should not in any way be interpreted as an endorsement by SIMCO and does not incur its liability in any way. SIMCO cannot be held liable for possible damages arising from the use of these sites. All complaints about third party sites should be addressed to the administrators of those sites.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- STADIUM® is a registered trademarks of SIMCO Technologies Inc. The trademarks and logos used or posted on this Website are trademarks and logos registered or not by SIMCO or third parties. Nothing on this Website may be interpreted in such a way as to allow, directly or indirectly, the use of such trademarks or logos without the prior written permission of their owner. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, it is prohibited to reproduce the trademarks and logos displayed on this Website for commercial or advertising purposes or to increase the number of visitors to your site without the prior written permission of their owner.
- All the items on this Website (including, without limitation, the texts, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio and video excerpts, software, etc.) are protected by copyright and belong to SIMCO or third parties acting as content providers. Except for certain clearly stated exceptions, no items on this Website must be interpreted as giving you any right whatsoever with regard to the intellectual property of SIMCO or of a third party acting as a content provider.
- Subject to section 6.4 hereof, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or participate in the transfer or sale of, or create derivative works from, translate, download, grant under license, or in any other way exploit, any item offered on this Website (including any software), in whole or in part.
- You can download or copy only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes items from this Website provided you made a transaction with SIMCO in order to get the specified items, or provided you maintain all the intellectual property notices they contain. Copying or memorizing any item for purposes other than personal use is strictly forbidden without the prior written permission of SIMCO or the holder of the copyrights identified in the notice of intellectual property.
7. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- You hereby indemnify, defend and hold SIMCO, its directors, officers, senior executives, shareholders, employees, affiliated businesses, representatives and content providers (collectively referred to as “SIMCO”) harmless from and against any and all monetary condemnation in principal, interest, legal and extrajudicial costs and any other damages, including but without limitation, all reasonable legal costs incurred by SIMCO related to any claim, proceeding, action or stay (“Claim”) ensuing from the non-compliance, by you, with these Conditions of Use. SIMCO reserves the right to participate in the defense of any such Claim and to be represented by an attorney of its choice.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This Website and the information and items it contains are offered to you on an “as is” basis and at no charge by SIMCO, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, use, availability, validity, accuracy, reliability of the information and items reproduced on this Website or as to the results ensuing from the use of such information and items. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, SIMCO makes no representations about the comprehensive nature of the results of your searches conducted on its Website. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your use of this Website is at your own risk.
- SIMCO makes no representation related to the accuracy or reliability of, nor does it endorse, any opinion, declaration or other information published or distributed on its Website by any user, content provider or other person.
- SIMCO disclaims all liability related to any error which may be found on this Website. Thus, SIMCO and any third party providing content on this Website, their related companies, officers, employees, representatives or agents cannot in any way be held liable for any damage related directly or indirectly to the use of this Website, in particular, the loss of data or profits ensuing from the use of items on said sites, errors or omissions contained in the items or the inability to use such items.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY
- Should you have a claim related to a copyright infringement of any of the materials contained in this Website, or for any other correspondence, you can reach us at the following address:
SIMCO Technologies Inc.
2666, boul. du Parc-Technologique, Suite 100
Québec, Québec, Canada, G1P 4S6